Me!

My photo
Hi,I'm married to Ralph and we have 3 pre school kids including twins. We live in Gibraltar at the moment,however I was brought up in the very beautiful North of Scotland. I've been digital scrapbooking for nearly a year and just love it. It's great to make so much more of the photos of my lovely kiddies:)I also have a love of Photography,so occasionally will put some pics on too:)

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday!

Thank Goodness for Fridays. It's been such a wet week so I've been in with the kids every day! Ralph is off for 3 days now, so hopefully will get a bit of 'me' time to do a digi layout, I have the pictures in mind I want to use so hope to post my newest page very soon ! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your pages! Congratulations on the new blog! Crafty Sally sent me over here to check your site out. I get so excited when I see the digital stuff - yet clueless about how to begin! I'll subscribe on google reader, maybe you'll give some clues how you began?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't know where to begin either, I think your blog is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your encouraging comments. I will look into google reader too & would be more than happy to tell you how I started Cheryl,
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

My Beautiful Princess

My Beautiful Princess

My first ever digital scrapbook page!!

My first ever digital scrapbook page!!
Used designs from Nitwit Collections for this layout. I love all their collections!!

My Little Bughunter

My Little Bughunter
Layout using 'What's all the Buzz' and 'Summer Breeze' Collections by Nitwit Collections

My Girl

My Girl
The Promise Collection from Shabby Princess.com

Just Chillin'

Just Chillin'

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Inspired by a 'nitwitscollection.com' pack(Lodgecreek),Thankyou!

Splashing About

Splashing About
a work in progress............

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones