Me!

My photo
Hi,I'm married to Ralph and we have 3 pre school kids including twins. We live in Gibraltar at the moment,however I was brought up in the very beautiful North of Scotland. I've been digital scrapbooking for nearly a year and just love it. It's great to make so much more of the photos of my lovely kiddies:)I also have a love of Photography,so occasionally will put some pics on too:)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Monday:)

Happy Monday to you all!!!
Not so keen on Mondays but it's a lovely sunny day here so that helps:)
Craft Club is open again tomorrow night for our weekly meeting after being closed for refurb/tiling,etc.
So after a month off I'm feeling all creative & have a few special cards I would like to make for some family members. I'll put them on here before I post them if I remember!
We are starting twice monthly craft demos at the club too which will be fantastic,starting next week with mini scrapbooking,followed by stamping on candles which will be new for me, all exciting stuff as I love learning new things!!! :)
Have a great day X

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Beautiful Princess

My Beautiful Princess

My first ever digital scrapbook page!!

My first ever digital scrapbook page!!
Used designs from Nitwit Collections for this layout. I love all their collections!!

My Little Bughunter

My Little Bughunter
Layout using 'What's all the Buzz' and 'Summer Breeze' Collections by Nitwit Collections

My Girl

My Girl
The Promise Collection from Shabby Princess.com

Just Chillin'

Just Chillin'

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Inspired by a 'nitwitscollection.com' pack(Lodgecreek),Thankyou!

Splashing About

Splashing About
a work in progress............

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones